Call A Pro
Serving the Kearny area. Open 24/7. Immediate response.For all your electrical needs.
1.A1 Electric, Heating and Air Conditioning
ElectriciansFire Protection Equipment & SuppliesWater Heater RepairAir Conditioning Contractors & Systems
10% Off Senior Citizens, Law Enforcement Offices & Military Discount+3more
Louis came out Sunday morning, came on time, had an excellent attitude, very professional, happy guy, looked @ a few things and fixed my ac that had stopped working after a storm. I would definitely
2.Jimmy Fleming Electric LLC
18G Manchester Ct
ElectriciansComputers & Computer Equipment-Service & RepairComputer Cable & Wire InstallationHome Theater Systems
I must have made 5 phone calls to electricians.... including the one in my town that I have done business with before. Apparently no one does business after 4, or on the weekends (if they do... there
3.American Electrical Construction LLC
ElectriciansHome ImprovementsGeneratorsKitchen Planning & Remodeling Service
Rich recently repaired a pair of fluorescent lighting fixtures that were not operating efficiently. I was very please in the manner that Rich repaired them and thought his fee was fair.I would highly
4.J. Badis Electric LLC
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialCircuit BreakersLighting Fixtures
10% off for Senior Citizens, Veterans and Law Enforcement Personnel+1more
I just moved into my new home in Morristown, NJ and I really didn't know who to call after my home inspector told me I needed to have serious electric work done because it wasn't to code. I called J B
5.J. Badis Electric LLC
ElectriciansGeneratorsLighting ContractorsCircuit Breakers
10% off for Senior Citizens, Veterans and Law Enforcement Personnel
J. Badis Electric is unique in the electrician industry, we are fully insured residential and commercial electricians providing electrical repair and lighting installation to the New Jersey area. We o
6.All-Phases Electrical, LLC
ElectriciansHome Repair & MaintenanceElectric Equipment & SuppliesElectric Switchboards
These guys are prompt, polite and did a better job then I expected! The price they quoted me before the job was the price I paid after they completed the work. I've referred them to someone else befor
7.Call A Pro
ElectriciansWater Damage RestorationWater Damage Emergency ServiceFire & Water Damage Restoration
Had a really great experience with this company, called they sent someone out that same day, told me my problem (and of course it was a big job) so they returned the next day to fix, and it is all don
Serving the Kearny area. Call eLocal Electricians 24/7.Talk To A Local Electrician Today.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.