www.firestonecompleteautocare.com Whatever You Drive, Drive FirestoneFixed Right The First Time.
1.Kearney Towing & Repair Center
1303 E 22nd St
Tire DealersTowingAutomotive Roadside ServiceAuto Repair & Service
2.Garrett Tires Treads & Appliances
18 W 25th St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceWheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-AutomotiveBrake Repair
3.Bob's Apco Service Inc
211 W 19th St
4.Walmart - Tire & Lube Express
5411 2nd Ave
Tire DealersAuto Oil & Lube
5.Garrett Truck Shop
Tire DealersTruck Service & Repair
1616 2nd Ave
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceGas Stations
7.123 Truck Tire Repair Mobile Road Service Semi Truck & Trailer Repair Heavy Duty Towing
17350 17th Rd
$0 Down Auto Financing
www.AutoCreditExpress.com Low Payment Options, up to $35,000.Bad Credit Approval, Drive Same Day
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.