Serving the Kearney area. Life InsuranceBurial Insurance
1.Dude Yeagley Attorney
2029 Central Ave
General Practice AttorneysAttorneys
2.Parker Grossart Bahensky Beucke Bowman & Symington LLP
1516 1st Ave
AttorneysFamily Law AttorneysAccident & Property Damage AttorneysDivorce Attorneys
Auto Accidents, Workers' Compensation, Real Estate, Tax Matters, Divorce, Child Support, Adoptions, Wills, Trusts & Probate, 34 Years of experience. Law firm building has been up since 1932
3.Contemporary Obstetrics & Gynecology PC
101 W 24th St
Physicians & SurgeonsMedical Service OrganizationsClinicsMedical Imaging Services
High Risk & General Obstetrics, Gynecological Surgery, Infertility.
4.Family Law Center
220 W 15th St
General Practice AttorneysArbitration ServicesFamily Law AttorneysAttorneys
Kent Schroeder, attorney at law, has been serving central Nebraska clients for many years. Kent specializes in the law practice of family law, divorce, custody, and mediation. The Family Law Center is
5.Nye Hervert Jorgensen & Watson PC
4715 1st Avenue Pl
AttorneysFamily Law AttorneysDivorce AttorneysWills, Trusts & Estate Planning Attorneys
6.Carper Michael D Atty
3915 N Ave
AttorneysTransportation Law AttorneysCriminal Law AttorneysAutomobile Accident Attorneys
All Types of Injuries, Free Evaluation of Injury Claims, Free Initial Consultation
7.Contemporary Obstetrics & Gynecology PC
101 W 24th St
Physicians & SurgeonsMammography CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics
Serving the Kearney area. Get A Free Home Quote Online TodayAnd You Could Save With Travelers®
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.