Vaughn Family Dental
4437 S River Blvd Ste 110, Independence, MO, 64055
1.Dorsch John A DDS MS PC
5400 N Oak Trfy
Dr. Dorsch has been our family's orthodontist for 20 years. We are so thankful for the excellent care he and his staff have provided. Our oldest child only needed retainers; her 10 younger siblings ne
5517 Foxridge Dr
DentistsCosmetic DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesDental Clinics
Visit our website
* General Family Dentistry
3.Harmony Smiles Orthodontics
315 Nichols Rd Ste 208
Very happy to have chosen Harmony Smiles for my son's orthodontia care. My son, Miles C. has a lot of work to be done to his teeth and Dr. Simmons and his staff have always taken the time to explain t
4.Dr Larry Jacobson DDS
6675 Holmes Rd
Thank you for choosing the office of Dr. Larry Jacobson for your Periodontal needs. We are committed to providing a friendly and comfortable atmosphere along with the best treatment possible. Our Miss
5.Northland Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
6301 N Oak Trfy Ste 101
DentistsImplant DentistryOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
He and his staff came well recommended and were knowledgable in what they were doing. The outcome of their work was what had been expected and I would gladly recommend them.
6.Guerschon de Laurent DDS
2328 Armour Rd
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesDental ClinicsOrthodontists
Had my appt a couple of days ago. Excellent experience for a check up and teeth cleaning. Added surprise extras were the hand waxing and a movie. Very professional, friendly office. Dr is super.
7.Culp Steven DDS
1854 Minnesota Ave
Roscoe W. Scott DDS PC
9601 Antioch Rd, Overland Park, KS, 66212
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future