1.Bob & Dave's Lawn & Landscape
617 Hendricks Ave
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape ContractorsSnow Removal Service
2.Killians Lawnscaping Inc
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Designers & ConsultantsAbrasives
3.R & M Farm and Lawn
N1894 Vandenbroek Rd
Tractor Equipment & PartsTransport TrailersUtility TrailersTrailer Equipment & Parts
4.Curb Pros LLC
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscape Contractors
5.Spruce It Up Lawn Maintenance
6.Tws Lawn & Landscape Service
N3623 Farrell Rd
Landscape Designers & Consultants
7.Bob & Dave's Lawn & Landscape
1059 Driessen Dr
Landscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLawn Maintenance
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.