Local Dumpster Rental
Serving the Katy area.
1.Dumpsters R UsServing the Katy, TX area
Trash Containers & DumpstersContractors Equipment & SuppliesGarbage & Rubbish Removal Contractors EquipmentGarbage Collection
Called and received excellent customer service from Josh K. Great attitude and prompt responses. On time delivery and knowledgeable staff. Definitely recommend Dumpsters R Us to anyone.
2.Local Roll Off
Trash Containers & DumpstersRubbish & Garbage Removal & ContainersRubbish RemovalTrash Hauling
They were the only one to come through!! After getting burned by 2 companies that said they can make the delivery date I needed, I spoke with James at extension 209. He is actually an Office manager,
3.EZ Waste INC
10217 Wallisville Rd
Trash Containers & Dumpsters
4.Action Roll Offs Inc
23615 Old Howth Rd
Trash Containers & DumpstersGarbage & Rubbish Removal Contractors EquipmentContractors Equipment & SuppliesRubbish & Garbage Removal & Containers
8951 Ruthby St
Trash Containers & DumpstersGarbage & Rubbish Removal Contractors EquipmentRubbish & Garbage Removal & Containers
6.Budget Roll Off Service
8408 Quebe Rd
Trash Containers & DumpstersRubbish & Garbage Removal & Containers
7.Zters Waste Value
Trash Containers & DumpstersGarbage CollectionPortable ToiletsRubbish Removal
Receive $5 off new portable toilet service.+2more
Monday-Friday, Call for Quote. ZTERS provides dumpster rentals, portable toilets, fence rentals and more. Portable toilets are great for special events and construction sites. Construction site porta-
Serving the Katy area.
Please try reloading the page.
- 10 yards: Can hold about three pickup trucks' worth of trash
- 20 yards: Can hold 4 tons of trash
- 30 yards: Can hold about nine pickup trucks' worth of trash
- 40 yards: Can hold about 12 pickup trucks' worth of trash
- Wear protective clothing and a respirator or face mask.
- Double wrap the material in plastic and seal it.
- Do your best to keep the material whole; don't break it apart, and if any remains on the walls, gently remove with water.
- Pesticides, insecticides and other pest-controlling poisons
- Flammable liquids, including lighter fluid, carpet cleaner, brake fluid, household cleaners and waterproofing sealers
- Latex-based paint, paint thinners
- Chemical drain cleaners
- Broken thermometers
- Motor oil and oil filters
- Wear gloves and a mask.
- Keep waste in a well-sealed container.
- Clearly label the container with a waterproof label.