US Carpet & Floors
12705 S Kirkwood Rd, Stafford, TX, 77477
1.Garcia Tile Installers
19214 Cypress Cliff Dr
Flooring ContractorsTile-Contractors & DealersTile-Cleaning, Refinishing & Sealing
Not a real number just an add agency. forget calling if you actually want to talk to the contractor.
2.Valley Wood & Tile
2001 Katy Mills Blvd
Flooring ContractorsBuilding ContractorsHome Repair & MaintenanceCabinets
At Valley Wood & Tile we specialize in all types of flooring such as carpet, tiles, laminate, or hardwood floors. From helping you choose the right flooring for your living space to providing a fair a
3.Remodel & More
22630 Dabney Manor Ln
Home ImprovementsHome Repair & MaintenanceBuilding ContractorsAltering & Remodeling Contractors
Call Remodel & More For Expert Analysis & Estimates For Home Remodeling Projects Today!
4.Southern Stone Works
515 A South Fry Rd 222
Kitchen Planning & Remodeling ServiceFlooring ContractorsHandyman ServicesChildren & Infants Clothing Wholesalers & Manufacturers
5.Linear Design & Renovations
Kitchen Planning & Remodeling ServiceBuilding Construction ConsultantsBuilding ContractorsConstruction Consultants
Formerly know as Linear Flooring Systems Inc., Linear Design & Renovations has served both the commercial and the residential Katy and West Houston areas in Texas for the past 21 years. We pride ourse
6.All Brite Floors Inc
Flooring ContractorsFire & Water Damage RestorationFloor MaterialsHardwood Floors
I highly recommend All Brite Floors for your wood floor needs. Gary has great technical skills and workers are trained to satisfy customers. -Julie Sloat
7.US Carpet & Floors
12705 S Kirkwood Rd
Flooring ContractorsHome ImprovementsHome Repair & MaintenanceCarpet & Rug Dealers
Visit our website
Serving the Katy area. The Leader In Flooring/Carpet!Call For An In-Home Estimate!
Please try reloading the page.
- Do you have a professional license, insurance, and a business liability policy?
- Who will work on the project?
- Do you subcontract, and do you screen workers and have insurance policies to cover them?
- Do you have references or examples of your work I can see?
- Do you charge for an in-home estimate?
- What type of flooring is best for my home in terms of architectural consistency, environmental influences (such as whether a certain type of flooring will be affected by humidity in my area), and durability?