Jefferson Dental Clinics
10527A Gulf Fwy, Houston, TX, 77034
16754 Southwest Fwy Suite D
Prosthodontists & Denture Centers
Our practice proudly provides Affordable Dentures and related denture and tooth extraction services in Houston and surrounding since 2011.
1500 Jackson St
DentistsDental HygienistsImplant DentistryPeriodontists
9324 Homestead Rd
4.A-Ffordable Dental Plan
2101 Crawford St Ste 103
A & E Dental
10804 Huffmeister Rd Ste D, Houston, TX, 77065
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.