1.Stream Home Tiffany Taulbee
Employment OpportunitiesComputer Security-Systems & ServicesGas CompaniesUtility Companies
This is amazing thank you for everything Tiffany I will not let you down or myself I have made 1000.00 in one week.
2.Exterior Energy Consultants
6409 N Oak Trfy
Roofing Services ConsultantsSiding MaterialsBuilding ContractorsHome Repair & Maintenance
Great products at fair prices. Very friendly and honest staff.
5401 NW 64th St
Energy Conservation Products & ServicesElectric Companies
Seems to improved greatly. Nice people, working equipment and I love their car wash best in town Car Wash.
4.Missouri Gas Energy
7500 Avenida Cesar E Chavez
Gas CompaniesPropane & Natural GasUtility Companies
Building new home and can not get gas service ran one block to it ....after getting all permits and KCMO Inspection and a promise I was in line for service by MGE in January 2017. Now three months lat
5.Metropolitan Energy Center
3808 Paseo Blvd
Energy Conservation Products & ServicesEnergy Conservation Consultants
I submitted an application to receive rebates and still haven't received the rebates. It's been 6 months. Everytime I call, the person I need to speak with is unavailable and doesn't call me back.
6.Great Plains Energy Inc
1200 Main St
Great Plains Energy Incorporated, headquartered in Kansas City, Mo., is the holding company for two business units: Kansas City Power & Light, a leading regulated provider of electricity in the Midwes
7.River, City Energy & Electric Inc.
114 W 11th St Ste 150
Energy Conservation Products & Services
We design, install and monitor solar powered products for commercial, industrial and residential avenues. We also offer the Pave Guard System, which is a radiant heating element for installations on b
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.