Serving the Kansas City area. Protect Your Home & Family FromAnywhere. $1500 In Free Equipment
1.Kenton Brothers Systems For Security
1718 Baltimore Ave
Security Control Systems & MonitoringSurveillance EquipmentLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesSecurity Equipment & Systems Consultants
High quality service. Had everything I needed and were able to custom a security system specific to my needs. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
2.ADT - Official Sales Center
7707 NW 97th Ter
Security Control Systems & MonitoringSecurity Equipment & Systems ConsultantsMedical AlarmsFire Alarm Systems
ADT has been in the business of helping to protect and connect to what matters most for over 140 years. Delivering 24/7 monitored life safety and security protection, ADT offers trusted home securityMore Nearby Locations »
3.Command Security Services, INC.
9201 Ward Pkwy Ste 305
Security Guard & Patrol ServicePrivate Investigators & DetectivesSecurity Equipment & Systems Consultants
Visit our website
Operational for over 10 years, Command Security Services is a privately owned and operated company. It operates a staff of more than 90 armed and unarmed security officers. The company offers services
4.Alert Patrol Security Guard & Protection Services
Security Equipment & Systems ConsultantsBusiness & Vocational SchoolsAdult EducationSecurity Guard & Patrol Service
Security School 5% off new enrollment
Great Service!! Security Guard were professional and provided quality service. I will definitely use your service again.
2507 S 42nd St
Security Equipment & Systems ConsultantsForensic ConsultantsTesting LabsPaternity Testing
6.Fire & Security Solutions Group
11240 Strang Line Rd
Security Control Systems & MonitoringFire Protection Equipment & SuppliesAccess Control SystemsIntercom Systems & Services
Fire and Security Solutions Group, Inc. provides Fire Alarm and Electronic Security Systems for Commercial businesses.
7.Orion Security Inc
5600 W 95th St Ste 315
Private Investigators & DetectivesSecurity Control Systems & MonitoringEmployment ScreeningSecurity Guard & Patrol Service
Serving the Kansas City area. Get ADT with a 6 Month Guarantee!Call Now For A Free Quote.
Please try reloading the page.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.