Liberty U Pull
1101 E Old State Route 210, Liberty, MO, 64068
1.Robo's Used Wheels, Tires, Hubcaps
3127 Belmont Ave
Tire DealersWheelsAutomobile Parts & SuppliesTire Recap, Retread & Repair
Boulevard Tire & Service
Serving the Kansas City area.
Please try reloading the page.
Big shout out to Mr. Tires at 8631 E. 24 HWY.Before I was out of my car, an attendant was asking me what I needed. He directed me to a bay and had my wheel off less than 5 minutes after I got there. Rebalanced one wheel and fixed a leak in a tire in 20 minutes for $30.After a quick test drive revealed that the rebalance hadn't fixed my noise/vibration issue, I went back. Another mechanic met me at my car, listened to my issue, and jumped right in to take it for a spin. He pointed me towards the brakes, which appear now to have been the issue.I got much needed service and accurate advice. Everyone was friendly, helpful, and fast. Thanks!
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.