1.Mason, Cori E, MD
17065 S Outer Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
Please try reloading the page.
Great doctor! I would recommed him. I had a grwoth removed from my face. He took the sutures out today and you can barely see anything! It looks great! Thank you!
Awesome folks Dr. Apple is great as are his Nurse Practioners,His ladies at registrations are all so kind and considerate.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.