Serving the Kansas City area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
1.Turner Dental Group
2933 S 47th St
Teeth Whitening Products & ServicesDentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic Dentistry
Visit our website
Love these guys. Usually the dentist is a terrible place but here they actually keep it pretty bearable.
2.Cummings, Bruce C
4444 N Belleview Ave
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentists
16 years ago, my then 16 year old daughter had a near fatal head-on collision that knocked out all of her front teeth. Dr. Cummings put her mouth back together again. He did an incrediable job--so muc
3.Dr. Matthew Rivard
7847 Parallel Pkwy
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
They are the best dentist in the area and they will get you in when you have an emergency...I will not go to any other dentist.
4.Dr. Thomas Bagby, DDS
6610 Parallel Pkwy
DentistsDental ClinicsClinicsCosmetic Dentistry
I've moved around a lot and seen a lot of dentists.. Dr. Bagby and his staff provided me with the best dental experience I've ever had! No one likes going to the dentist, but my visit was pleasant and
5.Legends Dental Group
10818 Parallel Pkwy
Dental ClinicsClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesDentists
At Legends Dental Group we are committed to understanding and meeting your needs as a patient. We take great pride in providing professional excellence, the best quality materials, and state-of-the-ar
6.Guerschon de Laurent DDS
2328 Armour Rd
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesDental ClinicsOrthodontists
Had my appt a couple of days ago. Excellent experience for a check up and teeth cleaning. Added surprise extras were the hand waxing and a movie. Very professional, friendly office. Dr is super.
7.Family Dental Care LLC
6300 N Revere Dr Ste 210
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesDental HygienistsImplant Dentistry
Family Dental Care create patients who value long term oral health and show their appreciation by following our recommendations and referring friends and family. We achieve clinical excellence with a
Local Dentures Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentures Restore Your Smile With Dentures.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs!
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.