Hight Veterinary Hospital PA University Area
9528 N Tryon St, Charlotte, NC, 28262
1.Salisbury Animal Hospital PA
1500 E Innes St
Veterinary Clinics & HospitalsPet ServicesVeterinariansPet Boarding & Kennels
I have taken my dogs here a few times. Everyone there are so understanding and caring. I would recommend this hospital to anyone.
Local Animal Hospitals
YellerPages.com Discounts on Animal HospitalsTalk to us right now.
Please try reloading the page.
Griffin Exotics is seriously the best vet I have ever taken an animal to. They were kind, knowledgeable, and welcoming. They treated me and my bearded dragon, Kurt Russell, as if we were family. Even if Kurt didn't pull through, I can rest assured he was in the most capable hands. Thank you for everything Griffin Exotics.After reading the other reviews I had to go back and add something.. I in NO way felt they were money hungry or overcharged, or added additional hidden fees, etc.. NOTHING of the sort. They worked with me to keep my bill within a rage I could afford while still getting Kurt the care he needed. Unfortunately Kurt died of old age and there are no medicines to cure that.
- Important phone numbers, especially those of the the veterinary clinic, the animal hospital or emergency clinic, and the poison control center
- A book detailing pet first-aid steps
- Copy of medical records
- Nylon leash
- Muzzle (only use if pet is not vomiting and has no difficulty breathing)
- Absorbent gauze
- Nonlatex disposable gloves
- Nail clippers
- Digital thermometer
- Sterile saline solution
- Hydrogen peroxide (to induce vomiting only at the recommendation of a veterinarian
- Milk of magnesia (to absorb poison only at the recommendation of a veterinarian)
- Medical records
- The type or brand of food the pet eats
- Medication (including flea, tick, and heartworm medication).
- Fresh stool sample
- Vomit sample
- Video of the pet engaging in abnormal behavior
- Substance the pet may have ingested