1.Express Tire Service Inc
122 S Cedar St
Tire DealersTowingWheelsAuto Repair & Service
109 W 4th St
3790 Us Highway 131 NE
4.D & M Auto Repair
PO Box 421
5.Midas Of Kalkaska
202 Elm St
Auto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Parts & SuppliesBrake RepairAuto Oil & Lube
Visit Midas in Kalkaska located at 202 Elm Street for complete auto care for your vehicle. Visit us for regular maintenance visits, a routine oil change, new tires, or repair services on your brakes,
6.O'Reilly Auto Parts
109 W Mile Rd NW
Automobile Parts & SuppliesTruck Equipment & PartsAutomobile AccessoriesBrake Service Equipment
Your local Kalkaska O'Reilly Auto Parts store is one of over 4,500 auto part stores throughout the U.S. We carry top brands like Mobil 1, Castrol, Wix, Trico, Gates and Monroe and our professional par
202 Elm St
Auto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Electric ServiceBrake RepairAuto Springs & Suspension
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.