Dave's Security Corp
8135 Coxs Dr, Portage, MI, 49002
3703 Ottawa Ave
Security Control Systems & MonitoringHome Repair & MaintenanceGutters & Downspouts CleaningSecurity Equipment & Systems Consultants
Visit our website
This guy is great. We made an appointment to have our gutters cleaned a week in advance. The day of our cleaning it was raining and I was dreading the call to reschedule because I had to take the day
2.Approved Protection Systems
2513 N Burdick St
Fire Protection ConsultantsIndustrial ConsultantsFireproofingSafety Consultants
3.Dave's Security Corp
8135 Coxs Dr
Security Control Systems & MonitoringFire Protection Equipment & SuppliesFire Alarm Systems
For over 25 years, Dave's Security has been your locally owned security provider. Offering sales, service, and installation for burglar, fire, medical, and hold up systems, our state of the art comput
4.Alert Patrol Security Guard & Protection Services
Security Control Systems & MonitoringBusiness & Vocational SchoolsAdult EducationSecurity Guard & Patrol Service
Security School 5% off new enrollment
Great Service!! Security Guard were professional and provided quality service. I will definitely use your service again.
Security Control Systems & Monitoring
We have had Front Point for almost 2 years and have been MORE than satisfied. We got Front Point because our summer home was 1100 miles away and the thefts around here are numerous. They sent my syste
6.Protect Your Home
Security Control Systems & MonitoringSmoke Detectors & AlarmsFire Alarm SystemsSecurity Equipment & Systems Consultants
As ADT's only authorized premier provider, we have helped protect more than 1 million families across America - and we can help protect yours, too. From our expert installers, also known as security a
Protect Your Home
Serving the Kalamazoo area. ADT Authorized Premier ProviderSchedule Your Installation Today
Please try reloading the page.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.