1.Maple Hill Sprinkling Inc
2725 Lake Chevy Chase Dr
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesNursery & Growers Equipment & SuppliesSprinklers-Garden & LawnLandscape Contractors
Sprinklers - Garden & Lawn * Call Today for a Free Estimate
2.DeYoung Landscape Services
3832 W F Ave
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Designers & ConsultantsHydroseedingSprinklers-Garden & Lawn, Installation & Service
Visit our website
* Lawn Mowing * Fertilizing * Clean Ups * Weed Control * Tree & Shrub Care * Snow Plowing * Construction * Design & Install * Irrigation Design-Install & Service
4350 Hidden Hills Dr
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSnow Removal ServiceGutters & Downspouts Cleaning
At E.L.S Services we have complete landscaping and lawn maintenance packages as well as the latest professional snow and ice removal equipment.
5148 Lands End Dr
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesNurseries-Plants & TreesLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscape Contractors
Contact Us For More Information
541 Pleasant Home Ct
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesGutters & Downspouts Cleaning
awn Maintenance, Gutters & Downspouts Cleaning, Landscaping
5064 E Michigan Ave
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape ContractorsSnow Removal ServiceWeed Control Service
My snow blower broke down and I needed 7 inches of wet heavy snow removed. I called and 15 minutes later there was a truck in my driveway! The fellas really took care of us thanks!!
7.Niewoonder E & Sons Inc
2319 N Drake Rd
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesSnow Removal ServiceMarine ContractorsSpraying Equipment
E. NIEWOONDER & SONS INC. is a four generation family owned and operated business, who has served the Southwest Michigan community for more than 75 years. We pride ourselves in efficiency, honesty and
2016 Nissan LEAF Sale
Nissan-LEAF.MotorClearance.com New Nissan LEAF On Sale NowCompare Prices From Local Dealers
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.