The Home Depot Window Installation
Serving the Kalamazoo area. Free In-home Window Consultation.Call us to get started today!
1.J & J Paint & Glass
509 E Vine St
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationStorm Windows & DoorsDoors, Frames, & AccessoriesMirrors
At J & J you'll find a large showroom that will give you ideas for that unique look you're looking for! The staff is always courteous and are able to provide prompt answers.
2324 Cambridge Ter
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationSiding ContractorsBuilding ContractorsDeck Builders
We are a owner operated and family ran business. We combine the small company feeling with the big company benefits. Our sales team and crew leaders develop a personal one on one relationship with our
3.Coffman Construction LLC
7552 S 25th St
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationHome Repair & MaintenanceBuilding ContractorsGutters & Downspouts
For over 15 years, we have been serving Kalamazoo and the surrounding areas. We offer nothing but the highest quality and serice, updating your home with cost efficiency and timeliness. Our family own
4.Architectural Building Products
604 S 8th St
WindowsHome CentersBuilding MaterialsWindows-Repair, Replacement & Installation
Architectural Glass and Metals offers a variety of building solutions. The company provides column covers, beam wraps and curtain wall systems. It also offers metal roofs and siding in a range of conf
Home ImprovementsHome Repair & MaintenanceHandyman ServicesSiding Contractors
6.VANBECKS Roofing and Siding
1121 King Hwy
Home ImprovementsSiding ContractorsRoofing ContractorsWindows-Repair, Replacement & Installation
7.Brian The Handyman
483 E Stockbridge Ave
Handyman ServicesDrywall ContractorsAltering & Remodeling ContractorsHome Repair & Maintenance
Sears Home Improvement
Serving the Kalamazoo area. Improve your home today!Windows, kitchen, bath or siding.
Please try reloading the page.
- How long have you been in business?
- Do you have any references or past work I can see?
- Do you provide free estimates?
- How much will the project cost?
- When will the project be completed?
- Is the crew hired or contracted, and do you conduct background checks?
- Who will be in my home?
- Do you offer a warranty?
- Wood frames are beautiful and can be customized with paint and stains, but they also expand and contract as the weather changes. They're also susceptible to rot, mold, and pests. As such, wood frames require constant maintenance.
- Vinyl frames are far more durable than wood. They resist moisture and are usually created with ultraviolet light stabilizers. This prevents the sun from damaging the frames over time. In addition, vinyl frames can be filled with insulation.
- Aluminum frames are light and weather resistant, but they also conduct heat rapidly.
- Fiberglass frames are the sturdiest option. Like vinyl options, they can be filled with insulation. Fiberglass frames also resist weather damage and do not crack, peel, expand, contract, bend, or warp.