2222 Glendenning Rd
ElectriciansComputer System Designers & ConsultantsComputers & Computer Equipment-Service & RepairHandyman Services
I could not believe my eyes when I saw the work Websters Electric had done. It look Terrible. I sat with Brad for almost an hour explaining to him the property needed to be Move In Ready when his guys
2.Consumers Power Co
2500 E Cork St
Electric CompaniesGas Companies
This company wants money everyday hungry, starving, greedy ridiculous amounts of money!!! Estimate's your bill and then when you receive your bill it is higher than the estimate every single time!! li
2716 Parkwyn Dr
4.Lamplighter Electrical Contractors Inc
1733 1/2 W Main St
ElectriciansComputer Rooms-Installation & EquipmentElectric CompaniesComputer System Designers & Consultants
119 N Church St
Energy Conservation Products & ServicesElectric CompaniesEnergy Conservation Consultants
8849 W C Ave
Electric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialElectriciansGeneratorsGenerators-Electric-Service & Repair
7.Peterson's Electric Inc
2010 W W Ave
Electric CompaniesUtility CompaniesElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialElectricians
Peterson's Electric Inc is your source for all your electrical needs! Marshall Peterson has over 30 years of professional electrical experience serving both commercial and residential clients. The mis
Lowe's Coupons and Deals
www.ebates.com Get $10 Welcome Bonus from EbatesJoin Now to Shop and Get Cash Back!
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.