1.Beacon Electric Service
CALL US - OUR RATES ARE LOWER THAN MOST! * Residential & Commercial-Free Estimates-Employee Owned Business * Licensed & Insured
Lowe's Coupons and Deals
www.ebates.com Get $10 Welcome Bonus from EbatesJoin Now to Shop and Get Cash Back!
Please try reloading the page.
I could not believe my eyes when I saw the work Websters Electric had done. It look Terrible. I sat with Brad for almost an hour explaining to him the property needed to be Move In Ready when his guys left. I can Still see the wires hanging in the wall! I was obviously a rushed job. Talking Websters Electric was like talking to a brick wall. They would do Nothing to fix their mess and Still demanded Full payment! The pictures show the truth. If you think having a divide in your wall big enough to put your hand threw is a great job- then websters electric is for You. If not-RUN LIKE HELL to a Real Professional
Bullard Brothers is Awesome! They are prompt, professional and take good care of their customers! They make you feel appreciated!
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.