1.Firestone Complete Auto Care
75-5629 Kuakini Hwy Ste A
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAuto Oil & LubeAutomobile Diagnostic Service
Firestone Complete Auto Care is a full-service auto maintenance and repair shop offering a large and affordable selection of tires, convenient hours & locations for car repair, tire replacement, brakeMore Nearby Locations »
2.R & G Tire Ctr Inc
73-4770 Kanalani St Ste G
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceTire Recap, Retread & RepairAuto Oil & Lube
3.East Bay Tire Co
73-4770 Kanalani St
4.Hawaii Commercial Tire Co
74-555 Honokohau St
5.Lex Brodie's Tires Kona
75-5570 Kuakini Hwy
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairWheels-Aligning & Balancing
Lex Brodie’s Tire carries quality Tires by Michelin, BF Goodrich, Uniroyal, Riken, Falken and Cooper Tires. We offer professional automotive repair, scheduled maintenance and tire care. Our work is pe
6.Midas Auto Service Experts
74-5587 Alapa St
Auto Repair & ServiceMufflers & Exhaust SystemsTire DealersAutomobile Parts & Supplies
just had my sons jeep muffler repaired here ..good work at fair price ..
7.Akua's Automotive Service
74-5583 Pawai Pl
Auto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Inspection Stations & ServicesAuto Oil & LubeAutomobile Parts & Supplies
Akua's automotive is not what they represent themselves to be. I'm a master automotive technician,and as I have worked with Akua's automotive I have found that they sell repairs that are not needed,t
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.