Serving the Kailua area. The Leader In Flooring/Carpet!Call For An In-Home Estimate!
1.Jack's Tile & Stone Inc
1338 Akalani Loop
Flooring ContractorsBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialTile-Contractors & DealersMasonry Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Add a new level of appeal and value to your home with custom stonework and tile installation services from our professionals in Kailua, Hawaii, Jack's Tile & Stone is a licensed and fully insured prov
Incredible refinishing job on hardwood floors! Pretty sure it's the best price I ever got for the job and the service is right up there too. Ticked all five stars for me ;)
3.The Flooring Guys
I called them and a few other comapnies to get an estimate on refinishing a hardwood flooring. Their price was one within my budget and they provided all the information I wanted, it was a 3 day job a
4.Pacific Floor Covering LLC
Flooring ContractorsBuilding ContractorsTile-Contractors & DealersFloor Materials
Just moved into a new house which turns out to be kind of old, so I decided to fix it up a bit. The kitchen and bathroom floors were falling apart, so I decide to install brand new ceramic tiles. I ha
5.Floors Of Hawaii
710 Moowaa St
Flooring ContractorsBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialCarpet & Rug DealersFloor Materials
6.CWH Tile and Stone
98-1277 Kaahumanu St
Flooring ContractorsTile-Contractors & DealersKitchen Planning & Remodeling ServiceAltering & Remodeling Contractors
CWH Tile and Stone has been providing tile and stone installations and home improvements for over 25 years. We are locally owned and operated, and licensed and insured. We take pride in providing the
Flooring ContractorsCarpet InstallationHardwood Floors
Half price carpet sale - we bring samples to your home! Call Empire today to set up a estimate and in home consultation.
Home Improvement Pros!
www.services-connect.com All Renovations & Repairs!Local Licensed Experts. Call Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Do you have a professional license, insurance, and a business liability policy?
- Who will work on the project?
- Do you subcontract, and do you screen workers and have insurance policies to cover them?
- Do you have references or examples of your work I can see?
- Do you charge for an in-home estimate?
- What type of flooring is best for my home in terms of architectural consistency, environmental influences (such as whether a certain type of flooring will be affected by humidity in my area), and durability?