1.Team Matthews Tire Center
1521 Post Rd
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & RepairWheelsAuto Repair & Service
2.GCR Tire Centers
2700 Church St
Tire DealersMore Nearby Locations »
3.Team Mathews Tire & Auto
1311 W Grand Ave
Tire DealersWheels-Aligning & BalancingAuto Repair & ServiceBrake Repair
We are your auto repair and tire specialists. We take pride in supporting our local businesses and taking an active role within our community. Matthews Tire Center is dedicated to providing quality se
4.Tire Technologies Inc
5145 North Rd
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceWheelsTire Recap, Retread & Repair
5.Walmart - Tire & Lube Express
250 Crossroads Dr
Tire DealersAuto Oil & Lube
Awesome customer service! Had a flat tire late on a Fridy night. Rachael the Service Clerk and Barry the Tech even stayed lated to help us out. Cannot say enough about how professional they were. G
2521 W Grand Ave
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & ServiceBrake Repair
7.Saratoga Auto & Detail
456 State Highway 73
Tire DealersGuns & GunsmithsAmmunitionAuto Oil & Lube
Free Samples By Mail
www.getitfree.us Absolutely Free Brand Name Samples.100% Free & Easy. No CC Needed!
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.