2737 Brandl Rd
2.Currier Builders LLC
1602 Eds Dr
Home BuildersHome Design & PlanningHome ImprovementsHome Repair & Maintenance
We are a time tested remodeling and home building company that provides quality workmanship at a reasonable price.
3.North Point Pub
348 2nd St N
Medical CentersMedical ClinicsClinics
1466 Water St
5.Stevens Point Properties
500 Vincent St
Real Estate Buyer BrokersReal Estate AgentsReal Estate Referral & Information ServiceReal Estate Consultants
6.Health & Human Services
817 Whiting Ave
Social Service OrganizationsMedical ClinicsCounseling ServicesDrug Abuse & Addiction Centers
7.Portage County Health Care Center
825 Whiting Ave
Nursing & Convalescent HomesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityHomes-Institutional & AgedRetirement Communities
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.