1.Avamere Rehabilitation of Junction City
530 Birch St
Nursing & Convalescent HomesRehabilitation ServicesMedical ClinicsPhysical Therapists
For more than 40 years, Avamere Rehabilitation of Junction City has been assisting senior citizens by offering various services. The center provides a variety of activities for seniors, such as drawin
2.Saffron's Specialized Medical
1881 2nd St Ste 202
3.Prevention Plus Clinic
3225 willamette st., Ste 1
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
4.Walker Brady Doctor of Medicine
1611 J St
5.Clark Biomedical Services, Llc
Medical Equipment RepairMedical Equipment & SuppliesPhysical Therapy EquipmentMedical Clinics
Medical equipment repairs, calibrations, and safety testing. Service doctors clinics, outpatient surgery center, veterinary hospital and physical therapy clinics. Autoclave repairs and maintenance. Pa
6.Movassaghi Plastic Surgery & Ziba Medical Spa
330 S Garden Way Ste 4
Physicians & Surgeons, Cosmetic SurgeryMedical ClinicsSkin CarePhysicians & Surgeons, Plastic & Reconstructive
At Dr. MovassaghiÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s office, our focus is cosmetic plastic surgery. You will experience our expertise from your first visit all the way through to your surgical recovery. Our dedicated and frien
420 Smith St
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.