1.Shady Ladys Jewelry
203 N Main St
2.Shady Ladys Jewelry
203 S Main St
3.PRO Thinning Inc
600 W Russell Ln
4.Chet & Dawn Zacharias Truck
82779 Joseph Hwy
Local Trucking ServiceTrucking
100 E 10th St
6.Tim Gilbert Trucking
83255 Russell Ln
65371 Stockton Rd
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.