1.Firestone Complete Auto Care
221 S Range Line Rd
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAuto Oil & LubeAutomobile Diagnostic Service
Firestone Complete Auto Care is a full-service auto maintenance and repair shop offering a large and affordable selection of tires, convenient hours & locations for car repair, tire replacement, brakeMore Nearby Locations »
3901 E 7th St
Tire DealersWheels-Aligning & BalancingAuto Repair & ServiceBrake Repair
This is an excellent place if you are looking for a real tire store with great and helpful employees. Excellent rates and great customer service. Beats going to a chain tire store any day!
3.Auto Xpress Service Center
1112 N Range Line Rd
Auto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Inspection Stations & ServicesBrake RepairAuto Oil & Lube
Very quick on repairs and good work. The prices are outrageous on parts (twice the cost from the local supplier) and labor @$95 hr.
711 S Patterson Ave
TowingAuto Repair & ServiceTire DealersWheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-Automotive
5.Grande Tire Inc
1605 W 20th St
Tire DealersTires-Wholesale & ManufacturersWheelsTire Recap, Retread & Repair
I was recently in there to have a tire patched. They were very Fast and Friendly and showed the Best customer service that I have seen in a very long time. I will recomend them to anyone that needs
6.Walmart - Tire & Lube Express
1501 S Range Line Rd
Tire DealersAuto Oil & LubeMore Nearby Locations »
7.Burggraf Discount Tire & Wheel
2627 E 7th St
localdeals.ForLess.com We found it for lessJust call us to get the best deal.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.