1.Accessible Health Care Solutions
200 Monrovia St
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
2.Jonesville Medical Clinic
900 Foster St
Physicians & SurgeonsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
3.Brian ClinicServing the Jonesville, LA area
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeClinicsMedical Clinics
Visit our website
4.Brian ClinicServing the Jonesville, LA area
Physicians & SurgeonsMedical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice More Info
5.American Family PlanningServing the Jonesville, LA area
Abortion ServicesMedical ClinicsClinicsFamily Planning Information Centers
American Family Planning is a private medical and counseling facility. AFP was established in Northwest Florida to provide low-fee, confidential medical care to women of all ages. From the beginning,
307 Chisum St
Health & Welfare ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeMedical ClinicsDental Clinics
7.Griffin Family Medical ClinicServing the Jonesville, LA area
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeMedical Centers
I have been going here for about 10yrs the doctor I see is very good and very polite and very professional and the staff is very friendly and professional
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.