1.Jackson Parish Hospital
165 Beech Springs Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsHospitalsSurgery CentersMedical Centers
Welcome to Jackson Parish Hospital. We have provided quality healthcare to the citizens of Jackson Parish for over 40 years. We take pride in the service provided by our nursing and ancillary staffs.
2.Halcyon Healthcare Solutions
824 Pershing Hwy
Medical ClinicsHome Health Services
3.United Home Care
103 Watts St
Home Health ServicesHospicesPhysical TherapistsMedical Clinics
4.Lori Cummings Pnp
107 Watts St
5.Health Express Inc
510 Alexander St
Physicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicineClinics
A good clinic to be examined in.
6.Walmart - Pharmacy
184 Old Winnfield Rd
Visit your local Walmart pharmacy for your healthcare needs including prescription drugs, refills, flu-shots & immunizations, eye care, walk-in clinics, and pet meds.
7.La Family Med Clinic
103 Watts St
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.