1.Atlanta Pain Clinic
3000 Corporate Center Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pain ManagementPain Management
My wife had a serious accident in 1999. After the accident it looked like she would lose her arm, but she didn't. The pain from the accident and the 2 surgeries on her arm was more than she could tole
2.Atlanta Orthopedic Center
6525 Professional Pl
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Orthopedics
Atlanta Orthopedic Center was established in the Riverdale area in 1974 by Feroze Yusufji M.D. We our proud to have served the Southern Cresent area for over 40 years with quality Orthopedic care. Doc
3.Riverdale Surgery & Anesthesia: Kashlan Rafik B MD
242 Arrowhead Blvd
Physicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
4.Lynch-Miller Sharon A MD
7823 Spivey Station Blvd Ste 100
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Gynecology
5.Laureate Medical Group
7823 Spivey Station Blvd Ste 310
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Allergy & ImmunologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Osteopathic Manipulative TreatmentPhysicians & Surgeons, Oncology
6.Drs. Wilson & Caudelle
320 N Jeff Davis Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsOptometry Equipment & SuppliesMedical Equipment & SuppliesOptometrists
7.Smith, Vinson A MD
145 Medical Blvd
Physicians & Surgeons
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.