Serving the Jonesboro area.
1.Harry's Lock & Key
13163 River Road Ct
Locks & LocksmithsLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesKeys
My lovely but scatterbrained wife accidentally threw away her car keys after a trip to the grocery store. With no spare to be found and an imminent trip to the doctor a yellow pages search yielded a l
2.2 Kings Best Rate Towing
TowingTruck WreckingAutomotive Roadside ServiceAutomobile Salvage
YOU WANT TOP EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE, YOU HAVE TO CALL THIS TOWING COMPANY, THEY COME ON TIME,THEY TREAT YOU LIKE A KING, THEY KNOW ALL SHORTCUTS TO SAVE YOU MONEY FROM KNOWING THE AREA TO SAVE YOU MONEY
3.All Lock & Key
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialDoor Closers & ChecksSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
Sunday, March 03/26/2017, 150 miles from Augusta, GA and ignition locked up,key will not turn, steering wheel locked in place. AAA member, called for service and company rep called and treated me like
4.Security Resources Inc
5025 Courtney Dr
Locks & LocksmithsDoor Closers & ChecksDoor Operating DevicesDoor Repair
My experience with A&A has always been top notch. Everyone there is friendly, professional and extremely knowledgeable about their work. I high recommend giving them a call for any of your lock, door
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Is it weird I almost want to get locked out again so I can call Lockbusters? Yeah, my experience was that great. After coming home at 2am beers may or may not have been involved, I soon realized that
6.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
Solid guys. I'm a firm believer in you get what you pay for and we wanted a high security lock installed. They got it done right away, even though they didn't have the part, they went to get it, came
7.Locksmith On Call 24/7
Locks & Locksmiths
If you want a realiable locksmith to put on your emergency contacts, this is it. They come fast and resolve your issue in no time, and I'm always recommending them to everybody I know. Been calling th
Jodeco Lock & Key
Mcdonough, GA, 30253
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.