Serving the Jonesboro area.
1.Hygrade Electrical Services
7166 Thunder Rdg
Offering electricians and electrical & lighting services. At Hygrade Electrical Services, we provide outstanding electrical services from rewiring to panel upgrades. Our Jonesboro GA Electricians will
2.Best Electrician Pros
Top quality service! I got worried cause the lights in my house started flickering and buzzing, thought it might be something with the wiring. Called them to get an estimate and they said it was more
Always call them when I need any electrical thing done around my house. I recommend them to everyone, and so far I haven't heard any complaints. Please keep up the good word!
3981 Tradeport Blvd
ElectriciansAir Conditioning Service & RepairPlumbersAir Conditioning Contractors & Systems
$50 OFF Water Heater Replacement+2more
We've been looking for a specific type of air conditioning setup for quite some time. I've lost count how many companies we've looked into. One business, in fact, refused to entertain us with an estim
5.Call A Pro
ElectriciansWater Damage RestorationWater Damage Emergency ServiceFire & Water Damage Restoration
Had a really great experience with this company, called they sent someone out that same day, told me my problem (and of course it was a big job) so they returned the next day to fix, and it is all don
6.Pat Murphy Electric Inc
ElectriciansElectric CompaniesUtility Companies
7.B & O Electric Company
325 Etowah Trce
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialGeneral Contractors
B and O Electric Company was started in 1974 by Clyde Ognio and Marion Bennett. The company at this time did churches and school additions. In the late seventy’s Marion Bennett got the opportunity to
Thomas A. Hicks Electric
Serving the Jonesboro area. Local, Top-Rated ElectricianReview & Hire With Confidence Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.