Serving the Jonesboro area. Quality children's dental care.Schedule your appointment today!
1.Atlanta Injury & Wellness Center
2740 Greenbriar Pkwy SW
Chiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesPhysical TherapistsPhysical Fitness Consultants & TrainersClinics
Amazing!! I feel better than I've ever felt before. :-)
2.National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners for DOT Physical Exams
Federal GovernmentGovernment Offices
116 S Zack Hinton Pkwy
Health & Wellness Products
4.Kaiser Permanente Health Care
2470 Mount Zion Pkwy
Medical ClinicsHealth Maintenance Organizations
This facility is very organized and easy to make doctor appointments. The best doctor that I would recommend is Dr. Madden. He is very through and detailed orientated.More Nearby Locations »
5.Clayton Healthcare PC
147 N Main St
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralHealth & Welfare Clinics
6.Easy Walk Foot Clinic
253 N Main St
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsClinics
194 Jonesboro Rd
Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Jonesboro area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.