1.Clinica Medica Prenatal Inc
4300 Buford Hwy NE
Physicians & Surgeons, GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsMedical Clinics
Gracias a la iniciativa de su director, el doctor Emerardo Cruz, la Clínica Médica Prenatal de Atlanta ha puesto en marcha un novedoso programa denominado “Plan Nacer”, orientado a servir a las person
2.Dr Batista Clinica Medica
3661 Clairmont Rd
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsMedical Imaging Services
3.Clinica Medica Sagrado Corazon
3146 Chamblee Dunwoody Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, Emergency Medicine
4.Clinica Medica Neustra Senora
1869 Cobb Pkwy S Ste 725
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
5.Clinica Medica Doctor Vizcarra
6825 Jimmy Carter Blvd Ste 1590
Physicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicineMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
6.Clinica Medica Hispana
145 Britt Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsMental Health ServicesClinics
7.Clinica Medica Prenatal
2078 Beaver Ruin Rd Ste 500
Physicians & SurgeonsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
EXCELENTE SERVICIO Y PRECIOS
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.