2422 William Penn Ave
Beauty SalonsTanning SalonsNail Salons
210 W Main St
3.Pamela's Golden Touch
322 W Main St
4.Added Touch Salon
12847 Dunnings Hwy
5.Lin's Touch of Elegance
238 E Pitt St
Furniture Repair & Refinish-SuppliesFurniture Repair & RefinishFurniture Stores
I am sad to have read the negative review here, as my experience with Lin was very positive. She did an amazing job refinishing a 50 yr old cherry table & hutch that was in my house when I was a child
6.Creative Touch by Heidi
390 Press Rd
7.Automotive Touch UpServing the Johnstown, PA area
Automobile Body Repairing & PaintingAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAutomobile Customizing
I have driven many cars over a million miles in the last 70 years and have delt with hundreds of mechanics. The crew at Help My Auto, l truly believe are the best overall, considering their knowledg
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.