Laser Spine Institute
Serving the Johnson City area. Call Today For Lasting Pain Relief.We've Helped Over 75,000 Patients!
1.Pain Medicine Associates PC
101 Med Tech Pkwy
Physicians & Surgeons
I was diagnosed with degenerative disc disease. An orthopedic doctor sent me to themail, as he gave me the option of surgery, nothing or visiting this place. I chose the pain med.. Associates, beca
2.Associated Pain Specialists, PC
818 Sunset Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
3.Appalachian Pain Rehab Associates
411 Princeton Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthRehabilitation Services
4.Pain Medicine Associates PC
2202 N John B Dennis Hwy
Physicians & Surgeons, Pain ManagementPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
5.Pain Medicine Associates Pc
240 Medical Park Blvd Ste 1500
Physicians & Surgeons, Pain ManagementPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & SurgeonsPain Management
6.Wellmont Medical Associates
6 Sheridan Sq
Physicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pain ManagementPhysicians & Surgeons, Oncology
7.State of Franklin Healthcare Associates
301 Med Tech Pkwy
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
I am looking for a new primary care physician. I requested to meet with the doctor before I committed to anything by filling out paperwork. They don't do this. I think it's so inhumane that I cannot m
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.