Childers David H DDS PC
150 E Division Rd, Oak Ridge, TN, 37830
1.Chad E Johnson PC - Chad E Johnson DDS
2335 Knob Creek Rd Ste 107
DentistsClinicsPediatric DentistryProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Welcome to our practice! Our mission is to consistently provide the highest quality of dentistry obtainable. United as a healthcare team, we provide not only a high quality of dentistry, but also of c
520 W Oakland Ave
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental HygienistsDental Clinics
Not enough room to write a review here. Let's just say she broke my jaw removing a simple wisdom tooth. I had to go to another dentist to fix the mess she left!!!! She needs to loose her license asMore Nearby Locations »
3.Storie & Sturgill Orthodontics
801 Sunset Dr
We know that having a confident, beautiful smile is important to you. As such, we pride ourselves in offering a wide range of the most advanced treatments to get you that smile faster. Located in John
4.Sophisticated Smiles by Angela R Cameron DDS PC
189 Corporate Dr
DentistsSleep Disorders-Information & Treatment
We are proud to offer Johnson City and the Tri-City, TN area the latest in cosmetic and painless dentistry! At Sophisticated Smiles we utilize modern techniques and materials to enhance the beauty of
5.Boones Creek Dentistry
4328 N Roan St
Boones Creek Dentistry provides quality general dentistry services to the Johnson City and surrounding areas. We provide quality dental care to patients of all ages. Our purpose is help patients achie
6.Stevens Alan M DDS
480 Suncrest Dr
Welcome to Stevens Alan M DDS Dentistry. Located in Gray, TN. We offer complete family care for both adults & children. Our services include, preventive & cosmetic, alliances & splints, crowns, bridge
7.Regional Center For Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery PC
1021 W Oakland Ave
Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryImplant DentistryDentists
Since our inception, The Regional Center for Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, P.C. has provided oral and maxillofacial care at the highest standards. With skilled hands and compassionate hearts Dr. Witko
Cohen Family Dentistry
156 W Broadway Blvd, Jefferson City, TN, 37760
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future