Proffitt, William F
811 High St, Maryville, TN, 37804
1.Chad E Johnson PC - Chad E Johnson DDS
2335 Knob Creek Rd Ste 107
Dental ClinicsClinicsDentistsPediatric Dentistry
Welcome to our practice! Our mission is to consistently provide the highest quality of dentistry obtainable. United as a healthcare team, we provide not only a high quality of dentistry, but also of c
520 W Oakland Ave
Dental ClinicsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental HygienistsDentists
Not enough room to write a review here. Let's just say she broke my jaw removing a simple wisdom tooth. I had to go to another dentist to fix the mess she left!!!! She needs to loose her license asMore Nearby Locations »
3.Auter Daniel M DMD
508 Princeton Rd
DentistsOrthodontistsDental HygienistsDental Clinics
Dr. Daniel Auter is an orthodontist in Johnson City, TN who specializes in orthodontic treatment. He specializes in: •Treatment for adults and children •Traditional or clear ceramic braces •Simpli5 no
4.Tri-Cities Orthodontic Specialists
2333 Knob Creek Rd Ste 10
OrthodontistsDentistsCosmetic DentistryPediatric Dentistry
5.Vines, Julia A, DDS
515 Watauga Ave
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
6.Pillion & Smith Pediatric
2333 Knob Creek Rd Ste 12
Pediatric DentistryDental HygienistsDental ClinicsEndodontists
took my 3 year old here for first visit. Girl that cleaned her teeth and the doctor were both super nice. Had to Wait about 20 minutes but totally worth it
Local Dental Offices
www.1800dentist.com/DentalOffices General, Family and Cosmetic.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future