Serving the Johns Creek area. Quality children's dental care.Schedule your appointment today!
1.Peachtree Children's Dentistry
3820 Pleasant Hill Rd
Dental HygienistsClinicsPediatric DentistryDentists
At Peachtree Children's Dentistry, our children patients are very important to us. We believe a lifetime of good dental health begins in childhood. The American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry recommen
2.Thomas D. Cherry DDS, MSD, PC
4165 Old Milton Pkwy
DentistsPeriodontistsImplant DentistryDental Hygienists
We are a private periodontal and dental implant practice in a beautiful, state-of-the-art facility located in Alpharetta, Georgia. We schedule each patient to ensure ample one-on-one time with Dr. Che
3.Pausa S Joseph DMD MS
4895 Windward Pkwy
Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDentistsDental HygienistsDental Clinics
Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery. Wisdom Teeth, Dental Implant Surgery, Orthognathic Surgery. Across From Harry's Farmers Market. Se Habla Espanol
3415 Duluth Highway 120
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
5.Schweinebraten, Marie DMD
2925 Parkway Cir
Established in 1986, the business specializes in Dental services.
6.Abbotts Bridge Dental Care
4317 Abbotts Bridge Rd
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
He is the best dentist I've seen. He always finds an affordable solution to my problem and doesn't push me to other pricy treatments. He provides high quality care due to his many practice years. He i
7.North, Point Endodontics Dr
4205 N Point Pkwy
Welcome to Coggins and Glass DMD. Our vision is to provide the highest quality endodontic care that is ethically and scientifically based. The compassionate care we provide is an integral part of our
Lugus DDS PC, Karl E
Serving the Johns Creek area. Caring Dentistry for Your Child.Schedule Your Child with Us Today.
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.