1.Pitkin Stefani PA-C
1094 220th St
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons
2.United Health Group
108 Water St
Medical ClinicsMedical Service OrganizationsHealth & Welfare Clinics
1094 220th St
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment
340 S State St
Medical ClinicsTravel Clubs
Denver Drug has a professional staff that will be to help you with all your pharmaceutical needs. Avoid long waits at the other pharmacies, Denver Drug will fill your prescriptions fast and accurately
5.Pitkin Stefani PA-C
601 Highway 218 N
La Porte City,IA
Medical ClinicsPhysician AssistantsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
6.UnityPoint Clinic - Family Medicine - Waterloo
212 W Dale St Ste 101
Medical ClinicsMedical CentersClinicsHospitals
Providers at our family medicine clinics care for people of all ages including children. Our board-certified providers at the UnityPoint Health Waterloo Clinic offer care for injuries, acute medical c
7.Unitypoint Clinics-Urgent Care San Marnan
1655 E San Marnan Dr
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.