1.Sears Hometown Store
977 S 1st St
Television & Radio StoresDepartment StoresConsumer ElectronicsFurniture Stores
G&E, Whirlpool, LG, Samsung, Maytag, Electrolux, Frigidaire, Bosch, Jenn-Air, Kitchenaid
2.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
3.Freedom Lawn & Landscape
148 Tecumseh St
4.George's Lawn Service
1337 Odessa Rd
5.Second Chance Landscape
562 W Plum St
Landscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSod & Sodding ServiceIrrigation Systems & Equipment
Very potential and very professional. We can do any type of landscape hard scape or whatever kind a scape you need you just give us a call
6.Lawn Care Unlimited
535 S 4th St
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesLawn Maintenance
7.Symonds Lawn Care Services LLC
310 Crest Rd SE
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.