1.Used Tire King
528 Washington St
Tire DealersWheels-Aligning & BalancingAuto Oil & LubeWheels
TWIN FALLS • After years of bouncing from job to job, Miguel Orozco finally decided to go into business for himself. Orozco opened Used Tire King in Twin Falls in October. It co-operates out of Skinne
Explainplease.com 30 year in JeromeTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.