1502 NE South St
Temporary Employment AgenciesEmployment Agencies
2.Sunshine Dental Svc
2740sw SW Martin Downs Blvd
Employment AgenciesTemporary Employment Agencies
Please try reloading the page.
Very good folks, no long waiting for my turn fast and efficient professional staff!Dick Capon (New patient)
I was extremely nervous but after meeting Dr. Cornelia Dadaciu, I was very relaxed - she is so gentle and friendly. She thoroughly explained every step of the procedure. I would recommend her to anyone who has a fear of dentists because you will feel very at ease on meeting her, and she is a great dentist. Best I have ever found, and I have had a lot of work done, therefore met many dentists.
First things first....I am a real 'dental coward', no, seriously, I used to get ill from anxiety two weeks before my actual visit all the way up to walking in the door the day of! Dr. Wigley and his wonderful staff changed all that! No more stress over going to the dentist....Dr. Wigley is friendly, experienced and someone you can trust. He is 'painless and fast' and there is no hard sell for services there. I can't say enough good things about this office and staff. No more 'dental fears'...I feel like it's just a visit with friends:)
My smile never looked so good! After my husband's great experience with Dr. Wigley, I was sure he would do a great job. He & Team Wigley provided exceptionally professional and caring dentistry. I recommend Dr. Wigley to anyone who wants notch dental work.
Dr Wigley has been our family dentist for 17 years. He is very skilled and caring and has a great manner. His office staff is friendly and organized. We are always given information about the services we receive, reassuring us with a calm atmosphere and making it a pleasant experience. I finished an invisalign treatment with great results in a short period of time. Highly recommend Dr. Wigley.
My husband and I just moved here to Jensen Beach from Minnesota, and Maryland, so we needed to get all the Medical and Dental profressionals set up and did we find a really good Dentist, Dr. Wigley. We got our appointments quickly, the staff was very profressional and fun, Dr Wigley put me at ease for my treatments, which went very well, and was very easy to ask questions. I have already given his name to 2 people that I have met.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future