Acme Wheel Aligning Co Inc
645 W 41st St, Tulsa, OK, 74107
7792 S Olympia Ave
They were very quick got me in and out very nice and friendly people word word word word word word word
2.Integrity Discount Tire
15325 S Memorial Dr
3.Cecil and Sons Discount Tires
204 E Morrow Rd
Tire DealersBrake RepairWheelsWheels-Aligning & Balancing
Mail in Rebate $5 Off Select Duramax Oil Services*Call for Details.
*Family Owned and Operated for Over 40 Years, Serving Sand Springs and Tulsa *ASE Certified Brake and Front End Mechanics *Friendly Sales Staff to Help you with All Your Car Care and Tire Buying Needs
4.Cecil & Sons Discount Tires
100 S Main St
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & RepairShock Absorbers & StrutsAutomobile Parts & Supplies
Mail in Rebate $5 Off Duramax Oil Services* Call For Details
1001 E Kenosha St
Adam in sales was extremely nice and considerate, he gave us a unbelievable deal on a set of tires. We were treated extremely well by everybody and given a deal that I have still can't believe we rece
6.Cecil & Sons Discount Tires
4007 S Highway 97
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairTire Recap, Retread & Repair
7.Cecil & Sons Discount Tires
4002 S State Highway 97
Tire DealersNew Car DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake Repair
Cecil & Son Discount Tires was founded in 1973. Since our first store was opened, we have become a trusted independent dealership for the communities of Sand Springs, Tulsa and Sapulpa.
Rennsport Werkstatt LTD
4705 S 83rd East Ave, Tulsa, OK, 74145
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.