Morton's Auto and Truck Repair LLC
New Albany, IN, 47150 More Info
1.Michel Tires Plus
2801 E 10th St
Tire DealersAutomobile Diagnostic ServiceBrake RepairWheels
Tires Plus Total Car Care is your go-to, expert source for new tires for any car, truck or SUV. Our tire experts provide the experience and know-how to guide you through the maze of tires to find onesMore Nearby Locations »
2.Ken Towery's Tire and Autocare
1440 E 10th St
Tire DealersBrake RepairAuto Oil & LubeAuto Repair & Service
On The Rim & Out The Door is our revolutionary pricing policy. A traditional tire dealers tire prices do not include installation. On average, this costs $25 per tire extra on a set of four tires. WeMore Nearby Locations »
1453 Veterans Pkwy
Tire DealersBrake RepairWheels-Aligning & BalancingAuto Oil & Lube
I have been in numerous times and they always go above and beyond.More Nearby Locations »
4.S & R Giant Tire
1417 Fabricon Blvd
5.Big O Tires
1502 E 10th St
Tire DealersBrake RepairWheelsAuto Oil & LubeMore Nearby Locations »
3518 Paoli Pike
Auto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Electric ServiceTire DealersTowing
We are open Monday thru Friday and ALL work is done by appointments.
7.Mike Smith Firestone
227 State St
Tire DealersAutomobile Air Conditioning EquipmentAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & Service
www.firestonecompleteautocare.com Whatever You Drive, Drive FirestoneFixed Right The First Time.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.