Southern Indiana Pediatrics, P.S.C.
1701 Spring St, Jeffersonville, IN, 47130
1.Thaker & Brahmhatt
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Internal Medicine
No experience with Dr. Thaker, but Dr. Brahmbhat has demonstrated an utter disregard for patient comfort and standards of care. After a friend of mine went to him and shared her experience I was shock
2.Eye Associates Of Southern Indiana PC
302 W 14th St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyOptometristsLaser Vision Correction
Eye Associates-Southern Indiana is a privately held company in Jeffersonville, IN. Categorized under Ophthalmologists.
3.Southern Indiana Pediatrics, P.S.C.
1701 Spring St
Physicians & SurgeonsNurses-Advanced Practice-ARNPNursesPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics
* Please Visit Our Website for More Information
265 Quartermaster Ct
Physicians & SurgeonsClinicsCosmetic ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons, Dermatology
Welcome to Forefront Dermatology. With over 81 offices in 11 states, Forefront Dermatology's caring and experienced dermatologists will personalize a treatment plan for each individual using the bestMore Nearby Locations »
5.Kentuckiana Ear Nose & Throat
1405 Spring St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Otorhinolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)AudiologistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
Operational for more than 30 years, Kentuckiana Ear, Nose & Throat is a health care facility that specializes in the field of otolaryngology that includes head and neck surgery. It offers treatment so
6.OB-GYN Associates of Southern Indiana
1919 State St Ste 340
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, ObstetricsPhysicians & Surgeons, Gynecology
I used Dr. Baldwin for both of my pregnancy and now tubal ligation. I could not imagine having a better experience!
7.Dickinson, Denise Thompson MD
1700 Old Bluegrass Ave Ste 300
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Dermatology
Visit our website
Find a Local Doctor
www.services-connect.com Top Doctors of All SpecialtiesQuality Care is Our Top Priority
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.