Sonblest Elder Care
916 E 8th St, Jeffersonville, IN, 47130
680 S 4th St
Nursing & Convalescent HomesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityRehabilitation Services
3535 Bardstown Rd
Medical ClinicsMedical Service OrganizationsNursing & Convalescent HomesHome Health Services
2603 W Robin Rd
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityMedical ClinicsNursing & Convalescent Homes
IU Health Plans
Serving the Jeffersonville area. Medicare Advantage Insurance Plans.Talk To A Representative Today!
Please try reloading the page.
I have been with Maxim for around 3 years. I love the ability for growth within the company and the wide variety of settings offered. I have also gained valuable experience as a Pediatric Nurse that will give me leverage in my future career aspirations. Working one on one with the patients has been very fulfilling as a nurse, as I am able to give exceptional care. The bonus and incentive programs are nice as well!
Had this company since the first of Feb.2015, out 40 hours alloted me a month, I received 7 hours as of the 20th. Real staffing issues, better not be to sick at home, or disabled, homes are not meant to be coffins.
I HAVE HAD EXCELLENT CARE.. THE STAFF IS FRIENDLY, AND PROFESSIONAL. i LOVE MY NURSE PENNY, SHE IS SO LOVING AND KIND, i WOULD RECOMMEND THEM HIGHLY..
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.