Southern Indiana Pediatrics, P.S.C.
1701 Spring St, Jeffersonville, IN, 47130
1.Floyd Memorial Medical Group-Behavioral Health
1114 E 10th St
Medical ClinicsAlternative Medicine & Health PractitionersMental Health Clinics & InformationPhysicians & Surgeons
2.Floyd Memorial Medical Group-Endocrinology
207 Sparks Ave Ste 404
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
3.Floyd Memorial Medical Group
1507 Spring St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
4.Floyd Memorial Medical Group-Neurology
1850 State St
Physicians & Surgeons, Pain ManagementPhysicians & Surgeons, NeurologyPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
5.Floyd Memorial Medical Group - Endocrinology
2019 State St
Physicians & Surgeons, Endocrinology, Diabetes & MetabolismPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical Clinics
6.Floyd Memorial Medical Group-Mt Tabor
727 Mount Tabor Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal Medicine
7.Floyd Memorial Medical Group
5130 Charlestown Rd Ste 2
Medical CentersMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
Assisted Living Costs
www.Caring.com/Assisted_Living 12+ Facilities Near You.Compare Pictures, Pricing, Options.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.