Payne Electric Co
Serving the Jeffersonville area.
1.Van Gilder Heating & Air Conditioning
828 Cherry Dr
ElectriciansAir Conditioning Service & RepairHeating Equipment & Systems-RepairingAir Conditioning Contractors & Systems
2.Call A Pro
ElectriciansWater Damage RestorationWater Damage Emergency ServiceFire & Water Damage Restoration
Had a really great experience with this company, called they sent someone out that same day, told me my problem (and of course it was a big job) so they returned the next day to fix, and it is all don
3.Payne Electric Co
5802 Fern Valley Rd
ElectriciansElectric CompaniesUtility CompaniesElectric Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & Manufacturers
Visit our website
Payne Electric, started in 1955, focuses on new construction in the commercial and residential fields. Its other focus is on service. The company also does remodels, rewires, lot lighting, room additi
4.Allen Electrical Services
2400 Bowman Ave
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsUtility CompaniesLightning Protection Equipment
Allen Electrical has of proven track record of quality residential electrical services in Louisville and Southern Indiana for over 25 years. We are members of Better Business Bureau and Home Builders
5.Larimore Electric Inc
4081 E Miller Rd
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Larimore Electric Inc is a family owned and operated company servicing the Marengo, Indiana area. For over 38 years, Larimore Electric has provided work in commercial and residential areas, out door p
6.Premier Electric, Inc.Serving the Jeffersonville, IN area
Premier Electric, Inc., offers the highest quality service in the Evansville area. We staff experienced electricians to ensure quality work and electrical safety. We stand behind our work with 100% sa
4210 Earnings Way
ElectriciansUtility CompaniesElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialElectric Companies
Call A Pro
Serving the Jeffersonville area. Open 24/7. Immediate response.For all your electrical needs.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.