A Place For Mom
Serving the Jefferson Hills area. Elder Care & Assisted LivingFree Assistance Finding Senior Care
1.Arden Courts of Jefferson Hills
380 Wray Large Rd
Assisted Living & Elder Care ServicesNursing & Convalescent HomesRetirement CommunitiesAssisted Living Facilities
Arden Courts is exclusively designed for persons diagnosed with memory loss such as Alzheimer’s & other dementias. Our professionally trained staff concentrates on timed and varied programs & life skiMore Nearby Locations »
2.ManorCare Health Services-Whitehall Borough
505 Weyman Rd
Nursing & Convalescent HomesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityPhysical TherapistsNursing Homes-Intermediate Care Facility
ManorCare Health Service's skilled nursing and rehabilitation centers offer post-acute services for those transitioning from hospital to home. This specialized quality care helps shorten or eliminateMore Nearby Locations »
3867 Edge Rd
Alzheimer's Care & ServicesHome Health ServicesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesHospital & Nursing Home Consultants
Home Helpers is more than an in-home health care agency. We offer compassionate in-home care assistance and will work with you to provide exceptional support for you and your family. We offer the bestMore Nearby Locations »
279 Center Rd
Nursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesRetirement CommunitiesResidential Care Facilities
I can't say enough about the wonderful staff at Independence Court in Monroeville. They are the most caring people, besides my own family, that I have ever met. Most places don't have nurses all the t
5.Lawson Nursing Home Inc
540 Coal Valley Rd
Nursing & Convalescent HomesResidential Care FacilitiesHomes-Institutional & AgedNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility
Lawson Nursing Home Inc. is a rehabilitation facility based in Clairton, Pa. Established in 1963, the nursing home specializes in physical, occupational and speech therapy. It also offers various nurs
6.Jefferson Hills Manor
448 Old Clairton Rd
Nursing & Convalescent HomesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityAssisted Living FacilitiesPersonal Care Homes
7.Baldwin Health Center
1717 Skyline Dr
Nursing & Convalescent HomesPhysical TherapistsMedical ClinicsAssisted Living Facilities
Looking for skilled nursing near Pittsburgh, PA? Baldwin Health provides high quality senior care and is a part of CommuniCare, a family of companies serving with pride. Baldwin Health offers short-te
A Place for Mom
www.aplaceformom.com The Best Communities Near YouGet Pricing, Feedback and Guidance
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.